Hot Dog & Bacon Stir-Fry Noodles
- Cooking oil
- 5 slices Farmer John® California Natural® Thick-Cut Uncured Bacon
- 5 slices Farmer John® California Natural® Beef Franks
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. Shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 pieces vegetables
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and spread bacon slices. Cook until both sides of bacon turns crispy. Transfer bacon onto a plate.
- Heat the beef franks on the skillet. Cook until each side is seared. Transfer bacon onto a plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, add soy sauce, shaoxing wine, sesame oil, sugar and mix well. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the same skillet and turn to medium high heat. When the oil is hot, spread the noodles across the skillet. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the all sides turn golden and crispy. Add bacon, add sauce, add vegetables and toss until noodles are even coated. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Transfer tossed noodles and beef franks to a plate and serve immediately