Cider Summit Returns to The Presidio San Francisco for 4th Annual Event
· Nearly 200 ciders from around the world.
· Taste a variety of unique cider cocktails from locally-produced J. Seeds Cider Whiskey and Calvados, an apple brandy from the Normandy region in France.
· Exclusive tasting of a limited edition Finnriver-Cider Summit collaboration cider, a Saison/Farmhouse style cider made from a select blend of Washington Certified Organic apples fermented with a Saison ale.
· Sip on specially produced batches of cider as part of the Fruit Cider Challenge, which will include 13 entries and feature ciders made from guava, apricot, blueberry, black currant, cherry and passionfruit.
· Enjoy specially paired food selections from the Whole Foods Market Truck and Slow Hand BBQ.
Participating cideries include:
Featured local California cideries: Ace Cider, 101 Cider House, Brooks Dry Cider*San Francisco, Common Cider, Crooked City Cider*Oakland, Ethic Ciders, The Far West Cider Co., Hemly Cider, Hidden Star Orchards, Horse & Plow, Humboldt Cider, Indigeny Reserve, Gowan’s Estate Heirloom Cider, Golden State Cider, Lassen Traditional Cider, Mission Trail Cider Co., Pitsnogled Cider, Redwood Coast Cider, Santa Cruz Scrumpy, Red Branch Cider, Santa Cruz Cider Co., Scar of the Sea, See Canyon Hard Cider, Sierra Cider Co., Tag + Jug Cider*San Francisco, Two Rivers Cider Company, Tilted Shed Ciderworks, Sonoma Cider, South City Ciderworks, WildCide Hard Cider, Wrangletown Cider Co., Tin City Cider Co., William Tell Cider.
Featured Northwest cideries: 2 Towns Cider House, Atlas Cider, Cider Riot, E.Z. Orchards, Dragon’s Head Cider, Finnriver Farm & Cidery, Seattle CiderCo., Tieton Cider Works, Wandering Aengus & Athem, Schilling Hard Cider, and from the East Coast, Eden Specialty Ciders.
Featured International cideries: Aspall Cyder House, Craigie’s Ballyhook Flyer, The Good Cider, Newton Court Cider, Sea Cider Farm & Cider House, Worley’s Cider, Winesellers, Ltd., Dunkertons Cider, William’s Orchards,