Bacon Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz. bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup cooked green peas
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3-4 teaspoons Maggi seasoning sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
1. In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic into the pan and stir-fry until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the garlic! ) Push garlic to one side of the pan.
2. Add bacon into the pan and cook until crispy. Push bacon to one side.
3. Crack eggs into the middle of the pan. Scramble until cooked.
4. Add corn and green peas into the pan. Lightly cook to warm it up.
5. Turn heat to high and add rice, seasoning sauce, sesame oil, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. If necessary, add more seasoning sauce to taste. Serve immediately!