White Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate chip
- 1 dash powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until blended.
- Brush pan with butter and heat pan over medium-low heat. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto pan. Cook about 30 seconds or until edges are dry. Turn and cook other side until golden brown. That is it!