Vietnamese Crispy Pandan Waffles (Banh Kep La Dua)
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pandan extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients (egg, coconut milk, pandan extract and coconut oil). Stir in the sugar, waffle mix and shredded coconut.
- While the waffle iron is hot, ladle in the pandan waffle batter.
- When the waffle is golden brown and ready, lift it out with chopsticks or a fork. Let sit on a cooling rack so it gets crispy!