Shrimp Garlic Fried Rice
- 8 tablespoons Nutiva organic virgin coconut oil
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 8 medium shrimp, shell removed with tail on or entire shell on
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 1 cup Planet Rice sprouted california blonde
- 3-4 teaspoons Maggi seasoning sauce (or Kikkoman soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Kadoya sesame oil
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
In a large pan, heat organic virgin coconut oil over medium heat. Add garlic into the pan and stir-fry until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the garlic! ) Push garlic to one side of the pan.
Add shrimp into the pan and cook until pink. Push shrimp to one side.
Crack eggs into the middle of the pan. Scramble until cooked.
Add corn into the pan and lightly cook to warm it up.
Turn heat to high and add rice, seasoning sauce, sesame oil, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. If necessary, add more seasoning sauce to taste. Serve immediately!