Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 1pound pork tenderloin
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1head of garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons butter
- The day before: In a bowl, mix together olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper. Spread mixture all over the pork and let marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Before baking, let pork sit in room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven for 400°F. Pan sear all sides of the pork until browned. Put pork in oven to roast for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F-160°F.
- Let pork rest at least 10 minutes before carving.
- Make sauce: On medium-low heat, melt butter and add garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant (not burnt). Drizzle over pork tenderloin and serve.