- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 pound pork country style sausage or italian sausage
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or loaf of bread, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium-high heat and cook the onions until caramelized. Add garlic and celery and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients (eggs, worcestershire sauce, milk, ketchup, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, italian seasoning, and bread crumbs). Add the meat (ground beef, turkey, and sausage) and mix until blended.
- Shape mixture into a loaf and place into a pan. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until cooked. I like to leave mine in the oven until exterior is charred.