Lemon & Garlic Roast Salmon
- 3 pounds wild salmon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 1/2 cup garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Drizzle mixture over salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning. sea salt, and black pepper over salmon.
- Roast salmon (skin side down) until cooked through (about 10-12 minutes). Serve with roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes!