Korean Kimchi Quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup cabbage kimchi, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken breast, shredded
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix kimchi and shredded chicken together. This way, any slight kimchi juice will be absorbed by the chicken.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place tortilla open face on the pan. On one side of the tortilla; add kimchi, chicken, cheese, sesame oil, and salt & pepper (to taste). Fold tortilla in half and cook until one side starts to turn golden brown (about 2 minutes per side). Once browned on one side, flip to the other side to brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream!