Korean Kimchi Omelette
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil (I prefer avocado oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons kimchi
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together. Add salt, black pepper, and sesame oil.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat with the cooking oil. Pour in the egg mixture onto the pan.
- Turn the heat to medium. Add the kimchi and tomatoes and cover skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the egg is nearly set. Serve with avocado and sprinkle sesame seeds.