Hawaiian Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (depending on how much spice you want)
- 1 pound large shrimp, shell-on, tail-on, deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5-10 cloves garlic, chopped (depending on how much garlic you like)
- Salt, to taste
- A dash of white wine
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Slice of lemon juice
- In a ziplock bag, add flour and cayenne pepper. Add the shrimp into the mix and shake until shrimp is coated with the mixture.
- In a preheated pan, add butter and chopped garlic. Saute the garlic for a minute then add the shrimp. Add salt, white wine and fish sauce. Stir shrimp until cooked.
- Add salt, white wine and fish sauce. Stir shrimp until cooked.
- Serve hot with a slice of lemon over steamed white rice.