Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 10 3/4 ounces (1 can) cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 ounces (1 can) low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 16 ounces cooked egg noodles
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown meat and onion slices. Add sea salt and pepper. Stir occasionally to break up the meat into small pieces. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour.
- Add the mushroom soup and beef broth. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- In the last few minutes before serving, gently mix in the sour cream. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked noodles. Voila!