Chinese Shrimp & Egg Flower Soup (蛋花湯)
- 14 ounces (2 cans) chicken broth
- 14.75 ounces (1 can) sweet corn, drained
- 5 ounces ground turkey
- 1/4 cup raw shrimp (medium or large), diced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Dash of white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Boiled egg (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat up chicken broth, sweet corn, ground turkey, shrimp, sesame oil, soy sauce, and white pepper in a pot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and room temperature water until dissolved. Pour cornstarch mix into boiling soup and boil until soup thickens.
- Slowly pour in the beaten eggs and stir.
- Serve in bowls garnished with black pepper, green onions, and an boiled egg.