Chewy Almond Butter Chia Cookies
- 3/4 cup Honeyville almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Clabber Girl baking powder
- 1/4 cup Nutiva chia seeds (or as much as you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Zulka pure cane sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup 365* unsalted almond butter crunch
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean paste
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder, chia seeds, and salt. In another bowl, cream together almond butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well mixed. Add eggs and vanilla bean extract and beat to combine. Combine the two bowls of mixes. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Portion out dough by using a rounded tablespoon for measurement. Roll each portion into a ball. Place balls on baking sheet and bake just until brown at the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely. Enjoy with ice cream or on it’s own!