- 6 large flour tortilla
- 12 slices Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese, as needed (I like mine cheesy!)
- 2 tablespoons butter, as needed
- 2 sliced large chicken breasts
- Heat up your pan. Add a small amount of butter and spread it around the bottom of the pan.
- Grab one large flour tortilla and place it in the pan. Add 2 slices of cheese and sliced chicken breasts on the tortilla. Avoid placing the cheese on the tortilla sides. Fold the tortillas in half to make a half-moon shape. Cook until one side is lightly brown. Flip the tortilla again until the other side is brown. The cheese will be all gooey! Transfer to a cutting board, slice into bite sizes. Serve on a large platter. Repeat with remaining butter and tortillas. Yum!