Almond Flour Banana Bread with Flaxseed and Coconut
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease pan (9x5x3 inch loaf pan) with coconut oil.
- DRY MIXTURE: In a large bowl, combine flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar and sea salt.
- WET MIXTURE: In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, eggs, mashed bananas, vanilla extract, milk, honey and ground cinnamon.
- Stir the wet and dry mixture together until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the already greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. To check if the bread is cooked, insert a toothpick into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready!