Korean Spicy Small Octopus Cold Noodle
- 1 lb. (16oz.) Nakji, small octopus (bite size, cooked, drained)
- 1 tbs. Gochujang, Korean red pepper paste
- 2-3 tbs. Kimchee base
- 2 tbs. Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs. Soy sauce
- 2 tbs. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- Noodles (udon or somen)
- Cucumber (bite size)
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Add nakji and mix together. Set aside and let them marinated.
- To serve cold, add noodles and sesame oil to the sauce bowl.
- Place on serving plate. Garnish with furikake.